FOR YOUR REVIEW
Great (old) customer service read: It's Not My Department! How America Can Return to Excellence -- Giving and Receiving Quality Service by Peter Glen
Though it was first published in 2002, and some of the examples feel a decade older than that, anyone can translate the ideas and spirit of this book into their own circumstances. It's practical, and in the fast world of 'eat or get eaten', who has time for anything else?
It's good and you can find it at the library or pick up an inexpensive used copy.
- Don't Just Roll the Dice!
- What are the duties of a concierge?
The role of a concierge is that of a temporary personal assistant, local trave...
- Calling all Excellent Service Providers!
- We are now looking to bring in more vendor partners to service our customers. Any professional, successful service provide...
- Organizing Pitfalls to Avoid
- Helene Segura of Living Order San Antonio is a wonderful resource of best practices when organizing the chaos and clutter ...
- Hang In There
- In this economic downturn, many in the concierge and errand industry are nervous. Rightly so, of course, but there are a f...
- Concierge In A Box registered by USPTO
- We are pleased to announce the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has granted registration of trademark for our service prod...
- Reach Out!
- People volunteer for a wide variety of reasons, especially wanting to hel...
- No Junk Mail, Please!
- Simplify Your Life! Take steps to have your name removed from mailing lists.
Tell companies with whom you do busin...
- I loathe the word 'consistency'
- Makes me think of pudding! But, in the land of restaurants and hospitality and any business th...
- Work/Life Balance in the United States (or lack thereof):
- One of my favorite quotes is "Stop the world, I want to get off!" Don't remember who said it, ...
- Great (old) customer service read: It's Not My Department! How America Can Return to Excellence -- Giving and Receiving Quality Service by Peter Glen
- Though it was first published in 2002, and some of the examples feel a decade older than that, anyone ca...